Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Host Family!

    So after much anticipation, I just found out my host family. I will be living in Kuantan, a city near the east coast of the Western Malaysian peninsula. (EEEEP!) I can't wait. From what I've seen, it will be beautiful!


Image Courtesy of:
 http://www.kuantanpages.com

     I also will be living with a big family of 4 brothers and one sister, which I'm soooo excited about! I feel like having such a large family will be a great chance to get to know the culture from all different points of view.

    At this point, I can now start preparing things like what I will wear, how much to pack and what presents I should bring for my host parents and siblings. Being an American, I feel a lot of pressure to bring things from America that are not as common there, or that they often think about when they think of "America"... I guess I'll think of something. For the mean time, I absolutely cannot wait to meet my new family.

Until Next time!
-Kaley



2 comments:

Any comments or Questions? Feel free to ask here!