Thursday, November 7, 2013

Three Little Birds

     I start fresh soon. And I can't wait for that. This new beautiful fresh start will most likely be in the Malaysian state of Kelantan. Because of some conflict with my previous host family, I have been given the chance to experience not only one, but two families in Malaysia. I am so thankful for this blessing, even if the road to getting to this decision has been painful and rough. I'm hoping time will heal and not fix everything, but maybe it will help.



For my Kuantan friends reading this, I just want to give a small warning before giving my goodbyes.....Do not believe everything you hear from gossip. Sometimes, I think we get so excited by the amount of people willing to hear our gossip, we forget sometimes it actually hurts people. And with that, I want to say I really loved staying in Kuantan, and to those of you who opened your hearts to me and helped me learn, and grow these past four months, I am forever greatful, and I love you so much. Take care and keep in touch.
 
For my American friends and family, do not worry about me, as this is just another stepping stone in my journey in Malaysia. Being here, I have learned very much about trust, love, sensitivity, and culture. But all is okay. I have thick skin, hehe. 
     
For AFS, I am eternally greatful for this second chance. 
     
For my future friends and family in Kelantan, I'm ready to meet you. :) 




Thank you for reading. 






Sincerely, 
Kaley. 

"Don't worry, about a thing. Because every little thing, is gonna be alright."


     

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your journey kaley !! . We'll miss you of course , thanks for your appearance in our world this year . Farewell my 'orang putih' friend :DD ... Feels free to visit our school ( SMKSS) again ;))

    ReplyDelete

Any comments or Questions? Feel free to ask here!