Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Growing





I am 
Growing.
Not in the way where your pants get short and your shirts get tight
Certainly not in that way. 

I am
Growing 
In the way that your soul gets enriched and your heart feels wider than the galaxy.
I've learned 

to look 
                  Instead of see
Listen 
                  Instead of hear
Articulate 
                  Instead of talk
And most importantly 



Feel.



I am 
Growing,
In ways the old me would have 
Laughed at. 
Disbelieved. 
Walked away from. 

Ways I didn't even know possible.

I am 
Growing. 

I can 
 f e e l 
my heart stretching north, east, south and west.
The pull of desire
[to learn 
and love 
and connect with others,] 
stretching me accross the world. 

I am growing. 
And it is so beautiful. 

2 comments:

Any comments or Questions? Feel free to ask here!